Hybrid N-P-K-Mg: 15 - 7 - 22 (3.6)
Hybrid is designed specifically for the growth and flowering stages of those plant varieties with a hybrid flowering time, 8 - 10 weeks.
Hybrid is ideal for plants grown in hydrophobic systems.
Its formula provides optimum development throughout the growth-stage to obtain greener, stronger and more resistant plants.
Without adding other components throughout the cycle, the nutrients are provided in the proper ratio for easy absorption, ideal for intermediate flowering plants.
CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS
- 15% N Total Nitrogen
- 10% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 5% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 7% P2O5 Soluble Phosphorus
- 22% K2O Soluble Potassium
- 6.0% MgO Soluble Magnesium Oxide
- 0.03% B Soluble Boron
- 0.002% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.12% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.005% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC
We are the sole distributor of the top quality award winning plant feeding.
Contact email - email@example.com