Booster PK+ (N-P-K: 0-30-27)
- This additive is especially formulated to provide adequate amounts of Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, and micronutrients to increase the resin production and the formation and density of flowers.
CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS
- 30% [P2O5] Water Soluble Phosphate
- 27% [K2O] Water Soluble Potash
- 8,2% [MgO] Water Soluble Magnesium Oxide
- 0,03% [B] Water Soluble Boron
- 0,002% [Cu] Water Soluble Copper (as chelate from EDTA)
- 0,12% [Fe] Water Soluble Irom (as chelate from EDTA)
- 0.05% [Mn] Water Soluble Manganese (as chelate from EDTA)
- 0.005% [Mo] Water Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% [Zn] Water Soluble Zinc
Weeks 3 & 4 = 2-3gr/10L Booster + base nutrient
Weeks 5 & 6 = 3-4gr/10L Booster + base nutrient
Weeks 7 & 8 = 4-5gr/10L Booster + base nutrient
- The Booster contains extra Magnesium and trace elements to ensure the nutrient content is balanced and there is no lack of any element that might limit the uptake of others.
Flowering: 5,8 - 6,5
These values are calculated starting from tap water with EC 0.0
We are the sole distributor of the top quality award winning plant feeding.
Contact email - firstname.lastname@example.org