The Pikes Peak V2 is PurePressure's flagship rosin press. It's legendary reputation for reliability, precision, and quality have been built for the past three years, and counting. Engineered to produce premium rosin day in and day out, the Pikes Peak V2 is the superior choice for any operation looking for an incredibly feature-loaded rosin press that's designed to go the distance.
- Utilizes two 10" x 2.5" premium 6061 aluminum heat plates with independent thermocouples, 0°F - 300°F evenly distributed heat, and temperature accuracy to 1 degree Fahrenheit
- 5 tons of force (9,876 lbf @ 120 PSI compressed air) output from our custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder
- Available in both Dual Pressure (manual pressure control) and Automated Pressure Control (digital pressure control) versions
- Press up to 20 grams of flower or 40 grams of kief or hash at a time with ease, or up to 120+ grams of hash per press with our stainless steel wraps.
- Features our intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control
- Ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes in the Pressware™ interface, so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results identically, instantly
- Ultra-durable powder coated construction