The MiScope puts digital imaging in the palm of your hand. Lightweight, compact and easy to use, its the perfect tool.
MiScope (MISC) portable digital microscope
· 40x-140x magnification
· Resolves to 4 microns
· 640x480 pixels
· Connects to the USB2 port of your desktop or laptop computer
· Largest field of view is @40X: 7.5 x 10 mm
· Optional UV/IR illumination
· Includes Video Toolbox PC Software for capturing still and moving images, time lapse, measurement, labeling, draw on features and digital zoom
MISC MiScope with white LEDs and Video toolbox PC software
MISC-SW Same as MISC but also includes on/off switch for LEDs so you can use bottom or side lighting.
MISC-IR Same as MISC but also includes on/off/on IR light switch to use white and IR LEDs or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-UV Same as MISC but also includes on/off/on UV light switch to use white and UV LEDs or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-UVIR Same as MISC but does not have white light. Only has UV/IR switch to switch between UV and IR LEDs.
· Image sensor: 1/4" CMOS
· Pixels: 640 x 480
· Frame rate: 15 frames/second (up to 30 frames/second at reduced resolution)
· Power: USB port
· Resolution: 4 microns
· Working Distance: contact
· Light source: super-bright white LEDs
· Field of view:
· @40x: 7.5 x 10 mm
· @140x: 1.8 x 2.5 mm
Minimum system requirements:
· Pentium III 500 MHz or faster
· Windows XP/7/8/10
· DirectX 8.1 or greater
· USB 2.0 Port
· 256 MB of Free Memory
· Video card with 16 MB of video RAM
· Minimum 800 x 600 resolution at 16-bit color
· MAC Software optional: G3 400 MHz or faster, Mac OS X 10.4 or greater, USB 2.0 Port, 512 MB of RAM, minimum 800 x 600 screen resolution. (MiTools on Mac App Store)